- How to use AdWords to get to the top of Google quickly and cost-effectively
- How to reduce the costs of an existing AdWords campaign
- Why you need a value proposition and how to create one
- How to differentiate your products and services in a crowded online market
- The one word that you should never use on your website buttons
- Why people who are good at the dating game are more likely to have successful websites
David Miles is a digital marketing consultant, trainer, and published author. He runs his own company, Business Training Made Simple, which provides practical and affordable training to help businesses use social media and digital marketing effectively.
David previously spent 10 years running his own digital marketing agencies providing online marketing training and consultancy to a global client base.
Aside from running his own business, David is a Director of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB). In 2010, he was awarded an Honorary Fellowship of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs in recognition of his contribution to enterprise in the UK.